One More Time

-

321Scamp

Reaction score
I am sure this has been addressed before but here we go again, sorry. Were is the best place to get a Go Wing for my car? I am not really interested in getting a original quality, if possible to save money. A higher quality reproduction wing will do me fine. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Years ago I got one from Year One. However, that option is mostly a costly way of getting a part.

I got mine from First Place Auto Products. I got the cheaper one, pretty decent, but it had a bumpy gel coat and needs to be smoothed to look decent. I talked to the guy from FPAP at Carlisle this weekend regarding an issue I'm having getting the brackets to mount flush with the underside of the deck lid. Apparently on the cheaper ones, the pedestals are a little too close together and you need to get a little creative when mounting it, such as using washers as spacers and egging out the holes in the deck lid in order for everything to line up. Wish he would have told me that when I ordered it. I would have spent the extra money for a proper fit. I may just say to heck with it, and order a one of their good ones, if I can find a taker for mine. Hope it helps.

-
Back