One more try on the resto pic, HOPE!!!!!

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
This is getting real old. No host. Doing it through my computer. Resizing and trying. Got parts pics to post, I dont get it???

parts 003.JPG

:thumbup: B E A U T I F U L Car........Love that color and the white stripe.

Thanks, I will be posting more pics of the car as I get them loaded and sized. The pics do not do the car justice. Its a bondo and rust free car that turns heads wherever it goes. This by far is the best a body I have ever had.
Chas.

Your car looks great, I haven't seen that colour with a white vinyl roof much, it looks pretty classy. Your engine looks a little on the small side LOL, just kidding looks like a well dressed slant (just teasing ya about the pic size).

The pic would have been bigger but something I have not figured out yet. I took a 2400X1200 pic and downsized it to 1200X600. It worked on the others but something about KB being more than 1.21 whatever that is. The only way I could get the pic to go was to shrink it down til the KB size passed the Web pic Police. I looked at my pics and a bunch of them are above the allowed amount after downsizing. I am new at this and cant figure it out. Is it lighting, zoom, amount of stuff in the pic, wrong setting on my camera (got a Kodak EasyshareC743). I have taken lots of pics of the car with this camera and took pics of the car when I first bought it and the KB amount was low even though the pics were like 3072X2421 or something like that. These pics would only show a fender unless you drag the mouse but I could post them. Like I sid I cant figure out what the heck I am doing. Its gonna take some more trying to get this down to a science I guess. Too bad cause the motor is really detailed and blows people away. Everyone expects to see a bigger motor but I have been a slant fan for over 30 years and other than throwing some hi-po goodies on it over the winter it will remain and look about the same.
Chas.

-
Back