-
Status
Not open for further replies.

br442

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I had the rarest 1965 Formula S Barracuda ever built, literally one of one. It was restored to perfection. I sold it a little over a year ago to a very fine gentleman in Texas, who unfortunately, passed away a few months ago.

His widow would like to sell the car. It is listed as of today (2-4-2015) on E Bay.

It is a 999 code car, painted yellow at the factory, has an ORIGINAL Black vinyl canopy roof and factory installed disc brakes. It has factory air. This is the finest 65 Barracuda you will ever lay eyes on and has been meticulously maintained.

If anyone has any questions about the car, feel free to contact me.
EVERYTHING listed on the ad is correct and true.

This is a car that was originally ordered by the San Francisco Zone office as a "brass hat" by the distribution manager. It was delivered by a "warehouse" that Chrysler used for such purposes and was shipped to them, as opposed to a regular dealer.

It was driven a very short time and then sold to a California Highway patrolman and his wife, who kept it forever, until his death. It was then sold to a fellow in San Diego, who I purchased it from prior to the restoration. It had ZERO rust anywhere and had never left California.

I am a former Chrysler-Plymouth dealer and I restored the car as close to original as possible. It was never out of a heated shop for the seven years I owned it. I sold it to the gentleman in Texas, who babied it and really enjoyed it. He passed away unexpectedly and his widow wants to sell the car. I have a multitude of pictures of the car. I had a VERY extensive paper record of it, included shipping notices, window sticker, build sheets, even the original MSO!

That's the same car. I met the little old lady original owner in 1990 just outside Oakhurst, CA. She kept the window sticker in the glove box where she proudly showed me that the disc brakes were factory installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back