One of those too good to be true deals

-

venomvpr900

Reaction score
Check this out, the owner of this car bought it new in 1966 from the dealer uhm...former dealer (thanks again O) I work at. He then got called overseas to serve our country so in 1967 he put this car on blocks in his parents garage and that is where it has been sitting since, Until a few days ago that is. His mother passed and the house was being sold so the owner had the car brought in to have it gone over and get it in running order again. Here a few pics, Finger has been pointed my way to get the job done. It's going to be a tall task but I'm sure we can get this b-body back on the road again. I'll keep you updated on how it goes

c0.jpg

c1.jpg

c10.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

Man, talk about virtually untouched! How's it feel to have the coolest car in the shop in YOUR stall?

That's a beautiful car...especially the interior. It's a privilege to be working on it. Take as many pics as possible for reference material. Also what ever gets removed/replaced, no matter how trivial, should be returned to the owner. Thanks for sharing and I don't mean to come across as a know it all, it's just that the car IS almost to good to be true so it should be respected! I think it's in good hands! .....nico

That cool! Doesn't even look like 13k miles...looks like 4!

Sweet...

Mahalo for sharing!

I'm thinking you'll need to drive it for a few months to make sure its all running right!

That is a beautiful piece of history. The only thing that could make it better is if you said you bought it for $500.:wav:

My jaw almost hit the floor!!!......stunning, just beautiful.....all the way down to the orange paint on the gauge needles. I wanna smell it.

The car is absolutely stunning......I hope whoever owns it pays some kind of tribute to the veteran who owned it and didn't get to enjoy it.

-
Back