One overloaded one ton truck!!

-

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
If you look close you will notice a kind of bend in the middle of this old U Haul truck. The box is tilting down pretty bad in the front. This 'snapperhead' had 4 skids in the nose weighing at a little over 10,000 pounds. Yeah, a real 'bozo' for hauling it and even a bigger 'bozo' who loaded it. This guy had plates on the truck much less than the gross weight and I dont think this truck was meant to haul this kind of weight in the first place. Makes you wonder?????

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 253
Frames are supposed to flexdisgust aint they:dontknow:

Only Chevies and Toyota.
That would explain alot....years ago I was at a home depot an observed 2 guys loading a full pallet of concrete mix onto one of those flimsy *** Harbour Frieght trailers. I just had to follow them to see what happened. It was one of the coolest looking things I ever have seen when the trailer buckled at 50 mph while going over some gentle rolling bumps in the road. From what I seen every bag exploded....

That would explain alot....years ago I was at a home depot an observed 2 guys loading a full pallet of concrete mix onto one of those flimsy *** Harbour Frieght trailers. I just had to follow them to see what happened. It was one of the coolest looking things I ever have seen when the trailer buckled at 50 mph while going over some gentle rolling bumps in the road. From what I seen every bag exploded....

Ouch I know that was painful on the wallet.

-
Back