One scoop, or two?

-

bighammer

Reaction score
I am looking into finding / getting a pair of hood scoops like I see on some of your sweet machines here on FABO. I think my fav is the style that were on the 340 darts (?) anyway, not sure what they came on, or if they are available aftermarket.

I already have a "hemi" style scoop - not installed, and I have a spare hood to put it on, but are the double scoops available? What are they called? Where can I find a pair?

Thanks much

Mark

I am looking into finding / getting a pair of hood scoops like I see on some of your sweet machines here on FABO. I think my fav is the style that were on the 340 darts (?) anyway, not sure what they came on, or if they are available aftermarket.

I already have a "hemi" style scoop - not installed, and I have a spare hood to put it on, but are the double scoops available? What are they called? Where can I find a pair?

Thanks much

Mark

You can look in our classifieds here and there is a few places you can order.

My car is a '70 Dart. I would like to find a lower profile scoop than the hemi style ( Year One) aftermarket. I need some ideas!

You can't go wrong with the Raisin Brand Hood on a Dart ......2 scoops !!
Like OTR posted above ......dig around you can find some used ones, and I'm positive someone will tell you where you can get new ones.

Think I have seen the 70 Dart two scoop set up for sale from YearOne. May be other places that have aftermarket ones too. Some times you see originals up for sale here in the classified section. There is also a thread in the tech section on how to mount them.

In my opinion, there is no nicer hood on a 70 Dart than the original 340 Swinger hood. Repro scoops are available from year one, paddock, Jacks, etc. Originals pop up on Ebay from time to time too.

Attachments

• Dodge-Dart-340-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 112
-
Back