One Thing I Hate About MOPARS

-

WRB426

Insane 4 Mopars
Reaction score
Am I the only one? The one thing I hate about Mopars is they made way too many awesome cars.:prayer: When your budget can barely handle one project it seems unfair to have to choose just one Mopar. Seems like everytime I find a dream project and start working on it. I turn around and find another cool project I would love to own. Its a curse. Before I know it I'm trying to unload the current project to score on another. I lay in bed at night thinking how do I pull this off? How would I build the new project? What engine do I stick in it? What color do I paint it? I swear I could hit the lottery and have a barn full of cool Mopars and still find something else I just have to have. I think I need to not read want ads anymore. Its a dangerous game. I'm just lucky I don't have a wife because I'm sure I would have been shot by now. Oh well I guess there is worst problems to have. So for now I'll keep on my current project til the next one. Even tho 8 projects ago was my last one. LOL!!

One thing i hate about mopars is trying to install headers on a dart with powersteering! Pain in the *** and if you want really good ones that fit snug you have to pay up the *** for them! I gave up on headers and installed stock manifolds but overall they are just badass!

One thing i hate about mopars is trying to install headers on a dart with powersteering! Pain in the *** and if you want really good ones that fit snug you have to pay up the *** for them! I gave up on headers and installed stock manifolds but overall they are just badass!

Yes headers can be a pain. I remember when I was 17 buying a cheap pair of blackjack headers for my 66 coronet. Hours later with a hammer still couldn't them to fit. I was pissed off. A buddy gave me a set of manifolds. I was never so happy.

-
Back