One to keep it real.

-
My son turned 18 last October and moved out the day after his birthday. I don't know what to think or do.

My son turned 18 last October and moved out the day after his birthday. I don't know what to think or do.

There really isn't much you can do. I know when I was at that age I couldn't wait and I was out and on my own too. I thought I knew it all and I know I learned a lot more once I was on my own. Just wish the best for him and let him know you will always love him.

Prayers being said tonight for parents and children. Don't be afraid to say 'I love you' and give 'em a hug.

I think of all the times I did not have a father and listened to that song then and know..My boys are stuck with me... Yes I am blest , Great song and so much reality to it.
I still think there is a man on the moon..

This is the best any of us can do.[ame="http://youtu.be/ztVaqZajq-I"]302 Found[/ame]

I don't know how to post the actual video, so heres a link to a song that means alot to me as I have spent most of my kids lives away from home. Most often kids don't realize it until they are parents and parents don't realize it until it's too late. Anyway...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zH46SmVv8SU

I love that song for what it says but I also hate it because it reminds me of the mistakes I made with my kids the mistakes my father made with his.

I left when I was 17 and thought I knew it all. I didn't realize how ignorant I really was. My dad made plenty of mistakes with me and my brother but I really didn't know hard his job was until my wife and I had two kids. WOW. I made some of the same mistakes that that my dad did. I learned that parenthood is the hardest job that you can have with no manuals or training. Anyway, we got through it. Jerry

Don't think too much into it.I left when I was 19,I couldn't have loved my parents more.it was just the time when i wanted to get out on my own.
I would think that if you are concerned then you must be a good parent.

-
Back