Online radiator source for S6 (I6) with AC

-

72dartnotus

Reaction score
Almost all of the radiators I'm looking at on eBay seem like at least either the input or output are on the wrong side. From the point of view of sitting in the driver's seat, both my input and output are on the right-hand side of the radiator. It is 57cm wide and 9cm front to back, which is 22.44 inches x 3.54 inches. I am quite sure this is the original radiator.

I'm overseas and I'd like to bring a radiator back with me from the US that is a PRECISE FIT that requires no modification whatsoever, including for the fan shroud to screw directly to it as it does to the original.

Anyone have the patience to see what sources preferably on eBay or if necessary some other source on the web have an exact duplicate drop-in replacement for my original radiator? It would be a big help.

Or if someone has a New Old-Stock radiator they could sell me through the community, that'd work as well.

I have a '72 Dodge Dart Custom with working Air Conditioning.

The following is the closest appearance I can come with myself on eBay...but I want to be 100% sure it's going to be an exact fit so I am calling on all of your expertise to advise me! (Note the eBay listing title says "1969 Dodge Dart" but there is a subheading that says "fits 1972 Dodge Dart" and also the cross-reference grid in the listing says it fits 72 Dart I6)...I also attached a print of the listing as a PDF. I found another one that looks identical, also attached as PDF and linked.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Dodge-...:Dodge|Model:Dart&hash=item3f42a98ba4&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/APDI-801035...Parts_Accessories&hash=item27ecb4227b&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• eBay Dart Radiator.pdf
    318.7 KB · Views: 122
  • Apdi 8010354 Radiator | eBay copy.pdf
    558.9 KB · Views: 151
Have you tried RockAuto?

From my '73 Valiant FSM, the Slant-6 w/AC Radiator part number is 3673905, 22" radiator with a 10" oil cooler (if auto transmission). I would be surprised if a '72 Dart used a different part.

as far as I've been able to determine ya ain't gonna find a slant rad on feebay. NOONE gives a rats a-- bout slant rad ..... that: s in rad business except one place.
now if ya want a aluminum rad. champion will make ya one, move the outlets around and make them the right size for an extra fee. ya might be able to do that thru a fleabeay dist??? BUT, they are people on here (members) I assume. that are champion dist. I would go them them if I wanted alum.
if ya want OEM repop, I would find dist for , is it called U S rad or American????? doubt remember, they will make OEM and to your specs, say ya want a bigger rad than your car came with. will be pricey, but from what I hear, great rad.
I wish I had better news, perhaps a member on here knows something about SLANT rad I don't......
I just had a " scarce as hen's teeth" ( chickens have no teeth) oem rad for a 62 lancer ..... had it recored, the tanks were very good, cost me $255 plus tax, here in Mo. a good member here gave it to me..... probably cost ya MORE elsewhere... good luck.....

Check out Spectra Premium's Radiator Part number CU527. It takes A/C, and looks like the full size radiator unit. Definitely try out Rockauto.com and shop around.

Autozone like $160.00 brass copper they can get them next day great fit no modification at all

Go with the US Radiator for brass stock or the Champion for aluminum. Places like Rock Auto (not knocking them just the rads) Autozone and others sell Chinese made Rads that do not cool as well and are not exact fit. I ordered a heavy duty rad from Rock Auto and could only use 3 mounting holes for the fan shroud and the top tank was forward a little and had to use spacers on the top rad bracket mounting holes so the tank would not hit the core support.

-
Back