Ononadage race way, MI

-

unknownsnake

Reaction score
I am super excited they are getting this drag strip going again and only few Min's from me :D Here is the last post they made. You can also add them to Facebook my looking up Onondaga Dragway.

"September 7th 2013 the Gary Pranshka Memorial race in memory of Dan's dad=) gates open at 8:00a.m.!!!!!!! Opening ceremony is at 10:00a.m. With the first race of the NEW ONONDAGA DRAGWAY being raced by Allen Pranshka against Patti Pranshka Lewis. More details to follow each day=)"

The Patch! Boy this place goes back A LONG WAYS! Its about time they let him open it.

Yep, I was talking to Dan's wife about a month ago and she said they finally got the go ahead from the township. They had a couple more things to do, longer return road was one and a couple of other smaller things and they would be ready to rock. It's been a long arduous process to get there but they made it. Dan and Ray have done an outstanding job. It will be a while before they can install the tree and timers but they'll get there.

It's about 15-20 minutes from me.

I'm sure one of you guys know what road they are located on?
I've been up in that area, but can't remember. I have heard some
great stories about this place....... and it is very nice, to hear the
good news of the reopening!

Onondaga Dragway
4300 Bellevue Road, Onondaga, MI

Attachments

• Onondaga Drag.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 175
Sweet...Milan is still WAY closer, but I will have to check it out.

IHRA, NHRA???

Roll call who's going today. The T toad is loaded on the trailer and after I get out of work im headed up there I should be there around 2 pm

If anyone is down there and see my little valiant please get some video and pm me it would be much appreciated
Aaron

-
Back