Ontario members

-
sent on a ton of pics to qwkslvr, goodluck

For those looking for car **** pics, I took no overalls, just detail. Car is sweet! Showing 58+ on the speedo, which looks like it may be original.

Very clean under the hood! Is that a line lock I spy above the master cylinder?:burnout:

Actually shipping wouldn't be that bad...maybe use the FABO network...I shipped a car from Edson, Alberta to the valley (with insurance) ..it required trucking and rail..for under 2K...it will be viewing that will be the problem...

Yes that is a line lock. The car looks really nice needing some tlc and maybe a little trim. If you need a car looked at hope your guy is as thorough as plumcrazy704406. I'm sure he took 100 pictures inside and out top to bottom. I would like to THANK him again for doing this for us. Now its up to my brother, trouble is he is looking at two other cars out west a 1969 Coronet R/T and a 1969 Road Runner. Bobby

Yes that is a line lock. The car looks really nice needing some tlc and maybe a little trim. If you need a car looked at hope your guy is as thorough as plumcrazy704406. I'm sure he took 100 pictures inside and out top to bottom. I would like to THANK him again for doing this for us. Now its up to my brother, trouble is he is looking at two other cars out west a 1969 Coronet R/T and a 1969 Road Runner. Bobby

can you post some pics ?

there was a minty late 60s RR down here for sale for awhile..

Search Results

1. 1968 Plymouth Road Runner Coupe - Nova ... - Kijiji Nova Scotia

novascotia.kijiji.ca › Annapolis Valley › cars & vehicles › classic cars‎
    Aug 24, 2013 - 1968 plymouth road runner clone. 383 auto. power steering. this is a rust free southern car with original panels, original floors, original ...

2. 1969 Plymouth Road Runner 426 HEMI 4 ... - Kijiji Nova Scotia

novascotia.kijiji.ca › Cape Breton › cars & vehicles › cars & trucks‎
    Aug 15, 2013 - i,m offering my 1969 plymouth roadrunner 2 door coupe, origionally came from desoto , mississippi, usa, was completely restored in 2011, body ...

all I could find locally are these

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1969-Dodge-Coronet-RT-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ518464541

not my style but low kms..

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...th-Satellite-Sebring-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ508433455

ian.

144 to be exact. Tough, dark storage spot to take photos in. Some good, some bad. Spent an hour + with Duncan. His father and late mother (rip) used to come to my store when I was in retail. Really down to earth people. Right at the top of my greatest customer list!! I had fun doing this, so your most welcome. I hope it helps your brother make a decision. If he decides it's not for him I will send the pics onto anyone else that would be interested but I don't think the car will be on the market long. Let me know what he decides with regards to this car.

Martin

Locally, or did his brother end up with it? Either way, I'm sure the new owner is proud!

-
Back