Ontario members

-

QWKSLVR

Reaction score
Hi. Is there anyone in the gta who knows this r/t? It is on kijiji now and looks really nice. Ad # is 520421401 1967 Coronet all black. Thanks Bobby

Hi Ian. Just enter the ad number in the rectangle at the top of the kijiji page and the ad comes up just tried it. Bobby

damn, that worked...I tried google with kijiji and the number..what a klutz.. my bad...

Nice looking car...kinda powerful for just manual drums..you think he would have put discs on the front...

Thank you very much. The reason I didn't post a link is because I don't know how to do it, not real computer savy. My brother is calling the owner tonight to get more info. Thanks for the offer to go look at it, I'll let you know if he wants a closer inspection. Bobby

Bobby...I thik we need a 10 year old to help us...

Your brother is planning to add to his stable ? ..I'm envious :) Sweet looking car and black fits it..

Thank you very much. The reason I didn't post a link is because I don't know how to do it, not real computer savy. My brother is calling the owner tonight to get more info. Thanks for the offer to go look at it, I'll let you know if he wants a closer inspection. Bobby

Google is your friend. Ask it a question, get an answer. Try it. It doesn't bite.
I'd be happy to look at it if need be.

I think my 7 year old grandson could teach me a thing or two. Yes he has the itch for a b-body so we have been looking around. And he loves black. I agree with you on the disc brakes probably the first and only change he would make if he buys. Bobby

My brother hasn't been able to talk to him yet so he left a message and is waiting for a call back. About driving it back jd340 you will have to get in line behind me, my son and of course my brother. Cudacox was it a good solid car then or should he stay away from it? Thanks Bobby

I kinda figured that, but it doesn't hurt to ask. ;) I hope your brother is able to get it. Looks like a fine car!

Buddy called my brother this morning say it is a real good car but not original motor or trans. He welcomes inspections so am sending a pm to plumcrazy704406. Bobby

Link no workie...

Somehow, I had a feeling it wouldn't. :/ Here's a cut and.paste of the ad, can't add the pic from my phone, but the car is red, with what looks like 17" Magnum 500 style wheels.

"Thinking about selling my 1967 Coronet R/T. It is a true R/T 440 4 speed Dana rear end car. Currently has factory Dana, wilwood brakes on all four corners. New 440 with eddy heads, tti headers and exhaust, fast efi, rebuilt 18 spline 833. New AMD full floor pan. All new black Legandary interior.. I would have to ask $25k for the car. Located in Illinois"

It's a pretty sweet looking car!

Jd, that is a hell of a commute just to take your car out for a spin !! :)

Let me send this to a friend that was stoopid enough to essentially give his '69 charger r/t away in the early eighties..

BTW, so sorry to hear about your barn...that was quite a landmark that was lost...

ian.

...note sent to my bud...if he is interested, I shall give you his e-mail addy...black interior..outside ?

sent on a ton of pics to qwkslvr, goodluck

For those looking for car **** pics, I took no overalls, just detail. Car is sweet! Showing 58+ on the speedo, which looks like it may be original.

Attachments

• IMG_6871 (Medium).jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_6862 (Medium).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 268
...note sent to my bud...if he is interested, I shall give you his e-mail addy...black interior..outside ?

Should've mentioned, not mine. ;) The car is red. If you do Facebook, join the Mopar trader page. Leanna(cudachick) is one of the admins.

-
Back