OOOOOFDA.....pics that will bring a tear to your eye.

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Bummer....:angry7:

jannaz108.jpg

jannaz109.jpg

jannaz110.jpg

jannaz105.jpg

jannaz111.jpg

jannaz112.jpg

7a31_12.jpg

85de_12.jpg

dodgewreckbabes.jpg

generalleebabe4.jpg

No don't think I have seen that one. Whats it called? It does sound like some thing I have hered now that I think about it.
I think it was "Fast Times At Ridgemont High." Not real sure about that. That line always stuck in my mind. lol

HHMMMM??? Well I think I seen that one. Cant say I remember any thing about it if I did though. LOL
Old movie, I think it was made in the late 70's or early 80's. Shawn Penn was a "pot head" in it. Funny high school flick.

I think we've moved away from the meaning of this thread. Those wrecked cars did bring a tear to my eye though. So sad.

waggin: I think you may be right. My memory doesn't work so good anymore either. lol

I remember seeing that runner before, and I think there was a pic of it in a junkyard some years later.

69Charger500_2.jpg

69Charger500_1.jpg

70superbird15.jpg

70superbird17.jpg

Wow those pics are kinda depressing.....

Now while I am not strictly a mopar guy, I'm a general old car lover, knowing how rare some of those cars are makes the pics extra sad....

Makes me a bit sad, and so god damn mad at the same time.:mumum:

I was looking at these while listening to "Carry Me Home" by Bon Scott, and it mad me think, they are like stray dogs wanting a new home.:angel7:

Here's the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLsTRtxWBvQ

Ahhh Make it stop! I cant take seeing cars all smashed up like that! That site with all the ol Mopars sitting in boneyards etc just make you weak in the knees!

When I think back on some of the cars that got destroyed around here. Back in '78-'79, A friend had an AAR, woman ran a red-light, hit it right at the cowl, pushed the side of the car in a foot, even today, that car would probably be written off. Man, that top pic of the RR, if the hood wasnt in the pic, I dont think I could have id'ed it. The Charger 500 is painful to see.

This is what I saw when I went to pick up my 318 in Green Bay, WI.
I guess this happened just last year. This was his uncles car who just died. They went to see his grave site, and took the car. When they got to the grave this is what they came back too! It was even published in one of the Mopar magazines. I damn near had a tear in my eye as he was telling me the story and I was looking at the car. 72' Road Runner 340.

Picture 733.jpg

-
Back