[FOR SALE] Open 489/3.23 gears,sb timing cover/distributor, 904 3500 converter and lots more!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Cleaning out the garage some more and found some parts! I do not need these parts anymore so here they are :) All prices do not include shipping. Everything is located in Fort Collins, CO 80524. PM me with any questions, thanks!

-904 3500 stall Turbo action converter. The only issue is that there are 2 broken teeth on it. Could be mig welded and the teeth be shaped back to their original shape. $225
-SB timing cover. $40
-SB electronic distributor, came off running motor. $30
-SB dipstick and billet timing set, $45 for both
-SB Mopar Performance valve covers. Dirty and one has a small knick but other then that just need cleaned and a new wrinkle finish. $80
-8 small block rods, Great shape. I believe they are 273/318 rods, the "lighterweight" ones and are not for press pins. $80
-SB stock rockers. $30
-SB 318 manifolds. Flap does not work, I have it stuck open. $25
-489 open diff with 3.23 gears. Doesnt have yoke. $100
-904 SB Lokar style kick down setup, brand new in box. $65
-Comp cams xe268 SB cam, It is used but lobes look good. $40

Do you still have the cam? If so, can you send a picture of it? I'm interested in it.

2nd on the cam and timing chain set

These are the items for sale:

-SB timing cover. $40
-SB electronic distributor, came off running motor. $30
-SB dipstick and billet timing set, $45 for both
-SB Mopar Performance valve covers. Dirty and one has a small knick but other then that just need cleaned and a new wrinkle finish. $80
-8 small block rods, Great shape. I believe they are 273/318 rods, the "lighterweight" ones and are not for press pins. $80
-SB stock rockers. $30
-SB 318 manifolds. Flap does not work, I have it stuck open. $25
-904 SB Lokar style kick down setup, brand new in box. $65

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back