Open Trailer heading to Medford Oregon

-

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
I'm going to Medford Oregon next Thursday, February 8th, will be arriving Feb 9th. I will be heading out from Blue Earth Minnesota. Heading west through South Dakota, cutting down to Salt Lake City across the top of Nevada and into the southern part of Oregon. We have an empty trailer and thought if maybe someone needed something delivered west along the way, we could work something out, get a little money in the stepsons pocket and save someone some money on shipping. It will be an open car trailer. Cannot haul a car that doesn't move (roll freely) but it doesn't have to run, just be able toget it on a trailer. I also know this is short notice, but it's all the time IIhave to let people know. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Scott

Any good place to fill your stomach in Medford before hitting the road? My buddy's a vegan, and I sure am not!

Haha. I am not much of a foodie. Im pretty easy, mostly a burger guy. If you're into burgers, you can't beat Jaspers.
2739 N Pacific Hwy, Medford, OR 97501

Any good place to fill your stomach in Medford before hitting the road? My buddy's a vegan, and I sure am not!

My uncle Joe owns the Dairy Queen in Medford, voted one of the best Dairy Queen's in the US. Stop in tell him I sent you and he'll fill you up. He's a car guy too!!

My uncle Joe owns the Dairy Queen in Medford, voted one of the best Dairy Queen's in the US. Stop in tell him I sent you and he'll fill you up. He's a car guy too!!

Are you talking about the one on Biddle? Joe Donnelly? If that's the one, I went to high school with his son, Joey.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the one on Biddle? Joe Donnelly? If that's the one, I went to high school with his son, Joey.

That's him!! Don't hold it agai st him, but he is a Chevy guy! However, his lifelong goal is to find my dad's 70 Roadrunner, a goal the whole family shares! Joe came to stay with us for one summer in 1970, fell in love with the car, and has been searching for it ever since!!

IMG_2804.JPG

That's him!! Don't hold it agai st him, but he is a Chevy guy! However, his lifelong goal is to find my dad's 70 Roadrunner, a goal the whole family shares! Joe came to stay with us for one summer in 1970, fell in love with the car, and has been searching for it ever since!!

View attachment 1715138786

Nice! I know him and that story well. So you must be Dickie's son?

Nice! I know him and that story well. So you must be Dickie's son?

No sir, I am Big Eds son. We are the Michigan connection, my dad and the next oldest brother Jim still live here in Michigan! They are the oldest siblings from a different dad, who sadly suffered the effects of Agent Orange from working at the Monsanto plant in West Virginia.

Update:

I am in a holding pattern as I might have a load heading to, Los Angeles. Not the closest, but I'd use a different trailer, a 20ft aluminum/wood deck, and save on the rental. Not 100%, but I think it will work.

So, who needs something from L.A. to Medford, OR? :lol:

Wish I had a two place trailer, I'd grab a disassembled Polara 500 along the way north!

Last edited:
Does he still serve fried mushrooms?
I haven't set foot in a DQ since they quit serving them here.

-
Back