opinion on this kit?

-
It looks okay to me? I think Right Stuff puts out a decent product. Looks to be a complete kit and would be a pretty easy install. If there is a World of Wheels car show in your area, you could pick up a Summit catalog and save 10% off of that price. When you throw in free shipping and no sales tax, it's hard to beat. You could scour swap meets for spindles and buy the rest of the parts individually brand new, but for some people it's easier to buy everything all at once in a kit.

That's a nice kit. Really makes it not worth buying the used stuff.

Notice though that is says "Minimum recommended wheel diameter is 15". That doesn't necessarily mean a 14" won't fit. Although I cannot understand why anyone would want to run smaller than 15.

Yeah Rusty, I saw that also. Doesn't a 15" wheel use 4.5, and the 14" wheel use 4.0? That's what I thought anyway. So I have a question in to them to see what size the pattern is. Thanks!

Yeah Rusty, I saw that also. Doesn't a 15" wheel use 4.5, and the 14" wheel use 4.0? That's what I thought anyway. So I have a question in to them to see what size the pattern is. Thanks!

I am sure it's 4.5". It looks like in the close ups. Naw, there were 4.5" 14s too. Look at the rotors in the close ups. There's good distance between the center of the hub and the wheel studs. Looks like 4.5". Also, they have single piston calipers. Those were all 4.5" from the factory.

i got something very similar from Performance Online. bolted right in, works great. i also bought brand new uppers.

well worth the money. works with a stock power brakes booster setup or you can purchase one of their aftermarket kits.

i haven't got to the wheels and tires for my car, but i plan on running a 15x7 with a low profile tire. tire guys says it should fit fine, but wont know 100% sure till i get down there and try on some wheels. got to play with the offset to get it 100% right.

Links are here. Good luck.

$399 disk set up - https://www.performanceonline.com/62-74-MOPAR-Chrysler-Dodge-Plymouth-Disc-Brake-Conversion-Kit/

Uppers - Discontinued. i guess they don't sell the stamped OME upper anymore. they were $199 for both. they got these those - https://www.performanceonline.com/1...r-Mopar-A-Body-Tubular-Upper-Control-Arm-Set/

Great question Louie, I am also in the market and was going to start a thread. Currently looking at several kits and the - 1965 DODGE DART Right Stuff Detailing 4-Wheel Disc Brake Conversion Kits seems to provide everything, including a 2 inch drop if desired.

Does anyone else have any hands on experience with the "Right Stuff Detailing " kits?

Will also be going with the new "control arm" set, and the PST front end performance kits. In the same situation with going to 4.5 and 15" wheels (would like to go larger but unsure what will fit).

Good luck and hopefully you will get more responses.
HAMMER

-
Back