Opinions wanted

-

1970BBDart

Reaction score
I am considering a variation on this paint scheme. I am thinking Black on top, Silver pinstripe and electric blue on the bottom. Ideas? Love it? Hate it? Lemme know what ya'll think.

possible paint scheme.jpg

Actually I love the paint scheme in the photo. Although that electric blue does sound intriguing. Guess I wasn't much help. LOL

Looks great in the photo. Not a blue freak myself but it's your car. I like the contrast of the two colors. Really makes it stand out.

I don't like two tone paint myself.Now that same car all black that would be alot cooler car. Jim

Just did a fast job but thought I would try and help ya choose a bit.... personally I like the grey or green...

SCHEME-Blue.jpg

SCHEME-Green.jpg

SCHEME-Grey.jpg

SCHEME-Orange.jpg

Nice Job Zack :cheers: I will call you Z man:-D

I like the green or the last one. What is that? Brown/Butterscotch mabby? What ever it is I like it.

Nice Job Zack :cheers: I will call you Z man:-D

haha that works....

I didnt want to steal the thread... just offer some visual guides.... if you want me to take them down I can do that for ya.

I was leaning towards blue but the green really pops. If its not too much trouble could you try it with a shade or two lighter blue?

I agree with the others, the green or the orange from the 1st pic look the best. The blue & black just lacks something. Since you are a big fan of blue (I am) what about using 2 constrasting shades of blue? Sorry if I'm confusing things...

Zach, you freaking rock!!!!!
I was hoping the lighter shades of blue would contrast better, but I believe the green gets it hands down, Just plain looks like it belongs. Unless anyone has any other color ideas, methinks its gotta go green............

I kinda liked the first shade of intence blue pearlcoat then I seen the next one then the next one and so on.....I liked them all so which one is "you" dawg????? you get to pick but hemizach has definately throwed the theme at us!!! good job man!!!!!

Sorry but I like all the color schemes but the blue and black. I think if you go witthe blue or black it has to be only the one solid color.

-
Back