opinions

-
My opinion? Hemi or 6PAK scoop on a Dart, brutha. :D
How ya been Doug? Post more pix of the car itself.....unless I missed them on another thread?

George

i think i will look goofy or seem outta place kinda like putting the ramcharger scoops on there ,i love the power bulge hoods for the 68-69s or even the 68 hemi scoop

My opinion? Hemi or 6PAK scoop on a Dart, brutha. :D
How ya been Doug? Post more pix of the car itself.....unless I missed them on another thread?

George

hi George! i'm good, how about you? I'm starting to take pics, so I'll get some for you...ya, i love the six pak hood you have!

i think i will look goofy or seem outta place kinda like putting the ramcharger scoops on there ,i love the power bulge hoods for the 68-69s or even the 68 hemi scoop

hi ef8340...i'm gonna get a power bulge hood for sure...got the inserts already...the hemi scoop is just too big for my liking...i do have 1 of them as well...thanks for your input... :)

I have to say go with the six pack scoop as well. I had one that I was gonna put on my 69 and it looked awesome...

I have to say go with the six pack scoop as well. I had one that I was gonna put on my 69 and it looked awesome...

hi RTom...i have a flat glass hood i could get a six pak scoop for...i realy like the low style scoop like on George's car...thanks for your input... :)

hi RTom...i have a flat glass hood i could get a six pak scoop for...i realy like the low style scoop like on George's car...thanks for your input... :)
****, I'd trade the 6PAK scoop for the Hemi scoop any time!

George

I like the flat hood look the best. My car has a Hemi scoop on it, but then again my plan calls for a Hemi with a crossram, so I had no real choice....

.........Hey Doug, the sixpac is the way 2 go................i know a duster looking that there scoop...................kim..........

I like the flat hood look the best. My car has a Hemi scoop on it, but then again my plan calls for a Hemi with a crossram, so I had no real choice....

if i had a hemi with any induction set up, i would use a hemi scoop... :) even if i had bigger tires on the car to balance it out...

I've got a scoop like that on my car & like it but can't really picture one on a Dart. My personal preference for the Darts is the six pack scoop. Only problem is you see a lot of them.

I don't like that scoop on the cars it came factory on and I really think it would look bad on an older dart…..

You did ask.

I like the dual hood scoops on darts.

Never much cared for the snorkel scoops, but if it's what you got might as well give it a shot.

-
Back