Opportunity: 66 Cuda Sway Bar Bushings

-

66cuda-s

Reaction score
I have been in contact with Johnny at Poly Bushings. He doesn't have the Sway Bar bushings in stock for the 66 'Cuda's. See pictures of bushing below. The diameter of my bar is 0.825 inches.

He said that if I can get at least 10 people to say they want the bushings at $20.00 a pair, he would make the mold.

Anyone know what years used this style of bushing? I know that '67 'Cuda's used a different style.

Anyone interested?? Please let me know and I'll let Johnny know.

I did find a bushing kit at Rock Auto for the Fury that I think would work (but I don't know if the bar is bigger diameter). But I think the new polyurethane bushings would be better.

Thanks!!

DSCN4418.jpg

DSCN4421.jpg

DSCN4423.jpg

Polyurethane would probably squeek in that application. Polygraphite or just the OEM rubber would serve the purpose. I could make them from a chunk of high density rubber. Finding the material is the first step.

Polyurethane would probably squeek in that application. Polygraphite or just the OEM rubber would serve the purpose.

Redfish, Thanks for the thoughts. I guess that's why they say to grease polyurethane bushings.

Anyone want me to pursue this?

Thanks.

Great 65Dartman!! With your four and my one, we're half way there.

Anyone else??

Did this ever get anywhere?
Johnny will stil make em if there is enough interest...I just talked to him.

-
Back