ordered mono leafs today

-

416 scamp

Reaction score
Ordered the mono leafs from calvert racing today. I ordered the 1" below stock, which now that I think of it my car sets level with the stock springs. So now im thinking it will look like crap. Just felt like venting, heres a pic with it with the stock springs, hopefully it wont set as low as I think it will when I install the monos...

Picture 115.jpg

just recieved my springs from espo.com yesterday. seem like good springs. i did mine 2 inches above stock height though. i have air shocks so i can tweak how it will look. hope you are happy with yours

I bet the 1" below stock will actually sit nice. Wating for pictures !

Man 416, I like the stance on your car a lot. It looks just right with the Hoosiers on the back. What size are they?

what are the cost of mono leafs.i am reinstalling my slide a link bars and am thinking of getting a pair,my car is very stiff in the rear with the stocks.i can barely push the car down

Lars, Hes running a 26X9X14" GTP on the rear I think.

74360, The springs are around $300

would they help with my slide alinks.i put ss springs on it last week and took it to the track.i lost almost .2 at 60ft.was very disappointed.so i am taking them back off.both my stock and ss springs are so stiff i can barely even push the car down.i also have adjustable rear shocks which i have changed the settings with no improvement.running 26x11.50 mt et.and was still spinning 60ft.with 3.91 gears.went from 1.6 to 1.8 60 ft.

-
Back