Ordering a TV off a web site question

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys have ordered a TV off of a web site like Amazon.com or Walmart.com or the such. I want a TV for the garage and found some in my price range but would have to order them. Im a little worried about them shipping it to me.

Has anybody had good or bad experience with this?

Thanks for your help

I got my wide screen from Tiger Direct and had no problems. It took about 10 working days for delivery. I ordered another online from one of the box stores and picked it up 2 days later. Just stick with the big stores.

All good from Crutchfeild on two TV's. And we order other stuff from Amazon all the time. If it's something they sell (and not sold from a vendor on their site), shipping is usually free! I have returned a few things too with no issues, and no charges... I would recomend Amazon for sure.

i've ordered quite a bit of stuff from amazon. wouldn't have any problem ordering from walmart either.

Thanks guys!

I have Amazon.com Prime membership so I get free 2 day shipping on Prime eligible items. Im just a little scared of having electronics shipped threw even tho its FEDEX.

Sounds like you guys talked me into it

They're packed pretty good. I don't think you'll have any problem.
I'm sure they insure when they're shipped. Just check it over good when you get it. If there's something wrong with it just get a hold of were you purchased.

I've read to pay extra for the delivery and setup, that way if it's broken in transport, you can refuse delivery after the box is opened. I know that Amazon used to offer this service, but I haven't looked for a few years.

The way I look at it is they already made it all the way from China, Japan, etc, so what's a little farther!

I ordered a large one off walmart and it arrived a week later and works great! They put the tv on sale after I bought it and even refunded $100 off of it for me.

-
Back