Original 1970 340 dart scoops

-
I see them from $175.00 to $300.00 depending on condition and how complete they are...studs and bezel wise.

I sold a pair of factory ones last year for $300,only cause they were professionally painted and bezels were re-chromed.They guy that bought them was very happy with them.$300Can.=$250U.S.

April 2007 080.jpg

They get a lot of money for them original scoops. I think all the reproduction ones are so so on fit and finish is why. I have seen original ones go from 150-350 depending on conditon and if they have bezels and the studs are broke or not.

I have a friend that has a set of decent not great scoops and you can't get them for less than $300.

The repop ones aren't that great unless the guy that was doing them for "mopars by Crane" is up and running again. That was the only set I've seen that were really good IMO.

I bought the hood and scoops from a guy awhile back for 100.00 and then turned around and sold the hood for 75.00. The hood was a little banged up on one of the corners and did not feel like fixing it. I think I came out ahead.

It depends on whose looking and the demand at the time. Here is a set I saw go for 500 on ebay year before last. Way too rich for my blood!

6a_1.jpg

-
Back