original 1971 340 duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've talked to Kevin a few times and this is really a great Demon. I wish my Vette would sell and if it did this would be in my garge.

It`s a Duster, not a Demon. I`d have kept it if it was a Demon.

I sure think its cheap enough??? I might have a guy whos pretty serious about it though..

give it some time you got it priced right , be hard to find another like it though , can always get more money ......

car may be sold. guy said hes sending a down payment tomorrow.

Good deal let us know and I'm still eyeing it till its gone....I wish it was heading to my garage.

I'm going to kick the Vette now :violent1: <---96 LT4 Vette.

I think it is one car that should be showed for a long time before restored and used as a guide.

^^^ true that!. it needs to be tuned up, and driven. not restored!

I'm on it if something happens...and thats exactly what I wanted to do was clean it up as much as possible and drive it and use it for reference.

hopefully it wont end up on the dolphin site.

does anybody buy a car and keep it for more than a day anymore??

I got a guy coming to look at Vette today he seems to be a cash buyer so I may be talking to you about it once again lol. I seem to get a buyer or trader and they back out.

Yeah this duster shouldnt be restored any time soon unless it gets to the point of going down hill really fast.

I was following it....I assume so it was paid for and was supposed to be picked up....I missed out by 2 days dang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back