Original condition '63 Dart wagon

-

37fleetwood

Reaction score
Lookie what just moved in just down the street from me...
if anyone want's me to go inquire...

P1040146.JPG

is it for sale. if it is find out how much and pm me the phone number.
thanks

it's funny the state with the most harsh smog laws has the most and best old cars...

Ok, went by and bought this one. it's a running driving car, currently licensed and registered in California with a clear title. it does need a few things. it's been repainted and has some small issues still to address. there's a bit of rust in the typical places but it's the California rust, not the Michigan stuff where the doors fall off.
I'm thinking I'll flip it if someone want's it for a little more than I got it for, or I might sell my little Lancer waggon and keep this one. depends on how it works out.

I'll post better photos once I get it here and wash the dust off.
here's a repost of the earlier photo:

P1040146.jpg

Thanks guys for the replies. I'm thinking I need to sell this before I get too attached. I really should get back to focusing on my little Lancer Waggon.
the gold car is my grandfathers old 1960 Dodge Dart.

I would have said the heck with the other wagon lol . I would even think bout trading my barracuda cuda for it if it was not so far away lol

Hey Scott. You seems to be the master of wagons! How do you round up all of them? You rock.

been sorting out the little wagon. I've done some repairs and adjusting, as well as chasing down a few parts and thought I'd post a few photos from today after I gave it a little bath. a bit more elbow grease and she would look even better!

IMG_1121.jpg
IMG_1122.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg
IMG_1124.jpg
IMG_1125.jpg
IMG_1126.jpg

-
Back