-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have 3 Original 273 Commando valvecovers and a pair of Lightweight Hemi Mopar valvecovers for sale.

Want $150 for all three smallblock valvecovers. $250 for the Hemi ones. All are used but in good condition!

Shipping is extra and price depends on where you are! Around $15-$20 in most cases.

Used 426 Hemi Aluminum KB rods $225

Lots of other Mopar stuff for sale, prices listed below pics,

http://s1163.beta.photobucket.com/user/CUUDA/library/For%20sale

Pm me with questions!

Attachments

• DSCN2247.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 511
  • DSCN2248.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 511
  • DSCN2246.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 530
Would you sell just the one 273 valve cover in the picture with the breather?

I kinda want to keep them as a package deal. I'll give it a little time.

If I decide to break them up you have first dibs on the one with the breather for $55 plus shipping!

You could always buy all of them for $160 shipped and turn the other two:cheers:..

Hey Keith :-D you thinking what I'm thinking??? I've got a brand new pair of roller skates ...............

How about some better close up photos of the Commandos?? I'd like to see them from about a foot away.

Hey Keith :-D you thinking what I'm thinking??? I've got a brand new pair of roller skates ...............

How about some better close up photos of the Commandos?? I'd like to see them from about a foot away.

I will get you some better pics this afternoon Chick. They have been repainted at some point. I would bead blast them and do what you do!! Its been a Looong time since I have seen a set of these floating around.

You asked!

Attachments

• DSCN2264.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCN2265.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 351
  • DSCN2266.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCN2267.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 338
If not sold and you are ok with sending overseas I'll take the 273 covers for $150 plus shipping to Norway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back