Original Over-the-Axle Pipes

-

71Demon340

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody know what a set of original factory over-the-axle exhaust pipes might be worth? These are the ones that leave the mufflers and go to the rear of the car, no tips though. They are from a 71 Demon 340. Seems like they would be hard to find and that someone doing a original resto might want them. Also have an OEM single point distributor, old Accel dual point SB distributors, Carter AFB, Thermoquad, and can probably dig up some other original parts that I am not going to use. Anyone interested???

TQ is at my parents house about and hour away. I looked at it not too long ago and it looked fair. The outside may have a little rust, but there was still some fluid in it so I would think the inside would b e OK. Came out of a 71 Demon 340 w/TF727 and around 56K miles. Not sure what its worth $100??, probably going to be somewhat expensive to ship. I'll see if I can get some photos of it soon.

Last time I checked I could get pipes at the local parts store...

That TQ off a 71 is a weird air bleed design TQ. Great for retoration, not so great for performance options.

-
Back