[WANTED] ORIGINAL PAINT B5 SBP RIMS WHEELS 14x5.5 1969-70 only A BODY DART BARRACUDA DUSTER

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

V24x2

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 2 preferably, or 4 original paint B5 blue small bolt 14x5.5 wheels for my duster. I understand they prolly won’t be pretty but nor is the car they are for. 1969 or 1970 only, B5 changed in ‘71. Let me know!!! Thankyou!

No 5.5" wide plain steel wheels on 1970 A bodies - went to silver rallye wheels

I thought early 70 had the steel wheels and middle year 70 came out with the Rally wheels and most of the fellows took their cars back to the factory and got those applied

Early 70 Dodge Darts had the mag hubcaps(gts style) on the 5.5 Kelsey Hayes Wheels

They were not many but I had a date coded set

71EcaQkW2jL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

weren't all the 1970 "regular" steel wheels black? Both the 70 Darts that I have had that had their original steel wheels with full wheel covers were black.

The rallye wheels definitely came late for all the promotional materials - none of the cars were shown with them and the Rallye wheel picture in the brochure didn't even have a center cap.

I cannot say for sure because I would be assuming...I know my brake drums were color coded...

Hello all. I’m looking for a pair, for slicks. My Duster is original paint w plenty of thin spots, sun burn etc. I want a set of B5 steelies to match the car, or close to for a pair of stickies!

image.jpg

weren't all the 1970 "regular" steel wheels black? Both the 70 Darts that I have had that had their original steel wheels with full wheel covers were black.

The rallye wheels definitely came late for all the promotional materials - none of the cars were shown with them and the Rallye wheel picture in the brochure didn't even have a center cap.
our 70 dart had body color wheels. it also came through with dog dishes. pretty sure full wheel cover cars got black wheels. dog dish cars got body color wheels.

70 was the last year for body colour wheels. If you had full wheel covers the wheels were black, if dog dishes the wheels were body colour.

Hello all. I’m looking for a pair, for slicks. My Duster is original paint w plenty of thin spots, sun burn etc. I want a set of B5 steelies to match the car, or close to for a pair of stickies!

View attachment 1716154054
Very cool car I have a 70 B5 duster myself with the original paint I have a set of stretched rallies on the back with L6014 polyglass goodyears

20231015_170706.jpg

20231015_170715.jpg

20231015_170728.jpg

What about a set of widened rally wheels for the Duster? I had a set widened to use slicks and I think we still have them.

What about a set of widened rally wheels for the Duster? I had a set widened to use slicks and I think we still have them.
It’s had rallies on it it’s whole life, I’m going for a day 2 look so the rallies won’t cut it. I already have the the front ansens ready to go, Thankyou anyhow.

Rally wheels do get old looking at...unless they are wrapped in polyglas gt's

20231014_140322.jpg

Agree ...you have a nice fleet!! Will do...I can't keep em all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back