Original style floor mats?

-

ESP47

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know if these floor mats are really the original type that came with Duster's back in the day? They're at the bottom of page 109 in the legendary catalog.

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/files/ChryslerCatalog.pdf

I've got a 71 Duster and I always enjoy getting original type pieces for my car so I wouldn't mind getting a set of these if they are the original floor mats since my own are getting pretty ratty.

I was always under the usumption that these were the mats they used

Attachments

• 2000-555-1SCOLOR.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 178
Goodmark Industries has them for $113.00....I am in the market as well and will probably order from them soon.....How much are the Legendary mats?

Legendary's are $83 but they aren't the one piece type that go over the floor hump. Well it looks like I'm just going to go generic. It's hard to justify spending over $100 on floor mats. Thanks for the info.

Legendary's are $83 but they aren't the one piece type that go over the floor hump. Well it looks like I'm just going to go generic. It's hard to justify spending over $100 on floor mats. Thanks for the info.

Ya I am right there with you I wanted those one piece or the ones that say swinger but theres no way I could spend that kind of money on them I just went to auto zone and bought some black ones

-
Back