original super kit

-

bumnround

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 67 barracuda manuel steering,kh disc brakes and a 273 commando. I see you have a $100 discount for the month of october on your original rubber super kit's. So that would be $299.00 for my car, right? Your ad says free shipping, I live in Fort Erie Ontario Canada postal code L2A 5M4, any problems so far? Will you accept visa over the phone? Thanks for your time. Greg

Yes, your kit would be $299!

Shipping is free to the 48 US States - shipping to Canada will be extra. Please give us a call for a shipping quote.

And yes, we do accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard over the phone!

i have a 67 dart. manual steering, manual drum brakes, i want to order original super kit. how do i get the discount? do i ahve to call in? or is there a discount code that i can enter online? thanks!

I called in. If you click on ad to the right and go to home page it shows october discount. Measure your sway bar dia. first. Good luck. Greg

I called in. If you click on ad to the right and go to home page it shows october discount. Measure your sway bar dia. first. Good luck. Greg

thanks will do. and if i don't have a sway bar, is there a diameter that is more popular? incase i ever do get a sway bar that way i already have new bushings?

or do sway bars normally come with their own bushings? thanks

They do not have rubbber sway bar bushings so I had to upgrade to poly. If you have no bar you won't have to spend the extra $10. Good luck

i have a 67 dart. manual steering, manual drum brakes, i want to order original super kit. how do i get the discount? do i ahve to call in? or is there a discount code that i can enter online? thanks!

You can either call it in, or just place the order online and mention the special in the notes. We will deduct it when it is billed!

-
Back