OUCH!!! Man accidentally shoots himself in crotch.

-

Hemiroid

Reaction score
Man accidentally shoots himself in crotch

A suburban Phoenix man is recovering after police say he accidentally shot himself in the ***** while putting his girlfriend's gun in the waistband of his pants.

Chandler police say 27-year-old Joshua Seto and his fiancee, Cara Christopher, were walking toward a grocery store when the shooting happened last week. The gun fired, striking Seto's ***** and continuing through his left thigh.

The Arizona Republic reports a 911 operator told Christopher to apply direct pressure to the wound with a dry towel or T-shirt.

Police Det. Seth Tyler was unsure of the type of gun, or whether it had a safety that was off. He also says it's unclear if Seto has been released from the hospital or suffered any permanent damage.

In the wake of the shooting, Tyler warned residents to use holsters, not waistbands, if they're going to carry a handgun.

The Associated Press

My uncle did the same thing years ago with a little 25 cal missed his vital parts but got lead poisoning in his leg a few days later. Had to go and get it removed, he had a lot of questions then.

Ouch! Indeed! As a teenager I was repairing our old shed wooden shed, it was summer and I was wearing lightweight shorts, well I got a huge splinter there. It really hurt, I came running in the house, my Mom was like 'what's wrong?' I was too embarassed to tell her, but it freaked me out, I always wear heavy jeans now when I'm doing construction.

Ouch! Indeed! As a teenager I was repairing our old shed wooden shed, it was summer and I was wearing lightweight shorts, well I got a huge splinter there. It really hurt, I came running in the house, my Mom was like 'what's wrong?' I was too embarassed to tell her, but it freaked me out, I always wear heavy jeans now when I'm doing construction.

I know that was painful. When I was doing a apprenticeship in a machine shop my supervisor had me grinding a plate of steel for a part the wheel came off and got my arm real bad but I gelt the grinder hit my groin first.

Man accidentally shoots himself in crotch

A suburban Phoenix man is recovering after police say he accidentally shot himself in the ***** while putting his ex-girlfriend's gun in the waistband of his pants.
Now that makes more sense...:wack:

Well he'll be having performance problems for the rest of his life. I wonder what his new pick up line will be? Something like "hey baby, ever met somebody that shot himself in his own junk."

-
Back