Our effin' PD

-
Why do fatties get handicap parking? I hate seeing a handicap van circling the parking lots looking for a spot to unload real handicap people because some fat *** needs close parking to the electric scooters.

what the hell, what is the worse that can happen, i get edited again??
......if i were a few years older when this happened i probably would have done some serious jail time. anyhow.....dad had 5 strokes when i was 15. lost his speech, use of his right arm and walked, very slowly, with a cane. we were in quick check and some d-bag made a comment along the lines of this. 6 hits later, the party that opened his mouth was laying on the floor, jaw broken in 2 places, busted nose and several teeth lighter. it must be nice to blessed with perfect health....enjoy it while it lasts......

Well you, my friend REALLY know how to make assumptions doncha?

Did I every say I called 911? Uh,....................no

And this IS a police enforcement matter. It is not up to the individual public to have to hire lawyers, file lawsuits to enforce this LAW

Not once did I ever accuse the cop of being "lazy."

So this makes you, what? Full of ****, maybe?

Ya know some of you people who don't seem to "get it" might want to take a good hard look at some of your elders, your relatives, or the less fortunate in your town. Someday this stuff just might apply to YOU.

You're right. I assumed you called 911, and I apologize for that. After re-reading your initial post, I see where you called the police department directly. But we all make assumptions from time to time, right? Just like you assumed the police have the authority to deal with a handicapped space blocked by a store display? A non-handicapped motor vehicle illegally parked in a marked handicapped parking spot would be a Police matter.

I don't know how else to tell you that this instance which you observed is not a Police matter, but rather a Civil/non-Police matter. I have backed up my responses with a cut and paste on enforcement action from the Americans with Disabilities Act. I explained how the Idaho transportation code you quoted deals with motor vehicles, not store displays. Let's pretend an officer showed up to your call. Who would he/she issue the ticket to? The store employee who was told by his manager to set up the display? The on duty day manager who received his instructions from the owner of the business or the franchise? The building owner or the name on the lease agreement? The franchise owner?

Police are bound by their authorities--may, shall, will are important words in traffic/penal code. It is unlawful for the Police to find a statute that is "close enough" to the perceived illegal activity you witnessed. Can you imagine if they tried to enforce this kind of Justice? Issuing a ticket in the instance you observed would be worthless without a statute governing the alleged illegal activity, as there is no legal backing to the civil offense you witnessed. It would be handled by the complainant in Civil Court.

And I never accused you of calling the Police "lazy." I was referring to the three pages of responses to your original post--many of which made inferred the "cops too fat and lazy to respond" theme.

I WILL accuse you of being stubborn, but that also comes with age. My stubborn streak appeared at an early age.

You're right. I assumed you called 911, and I apologize for that. After re-reading your initial post, I see where you called the police department directly. But we all make assumptions from time to time, right? Just like you assumed the police have the authority to deal with a handicapped space blocked by a store display? A non-handicapped motor vehicle illegally parked in a marked handicapped parking spot would be a Police matter.

I don't know how else to tell you that this instance which you observed is not a Police matter, but rather a Civil/non-Police matter. I have backed up my responses with a cut and paste on enforcement action from the Americans with Disabilities Act. I explained how the Idaho transportation code you quoted deals with motor vehicles, not store displays. Let's pretend an officer showed up to your call. Who would he/she issue the ticket to? The store employee who was told by his manager to set up the display? The on duty day manager who received his instructions from the owner of the business or the franchise? The building owner or the name on the lease agreement? The franchise owner?

Police are bound by their authorities--may, shall, will are important words in traffic/penal code. It is unlawful for the Police to find a statute that is "close enough" to the perceived illegal activity you witnessed. Can you imagine if they tried to enforce this kind of Justice? Issuing a ticket in the instance you observed would be worthless without a statute governing the alleged illegal activity, as there is no legal backing to the civil offense you witnessed. It would be handled by the complainant in Civil Court.

And I never accused you of calling the Police "lazy." I was referring to the three pages of responses to your original post--many of which made inferred the "cops too fat and lazy to respond" theme.

I WILL accuse you of being stubborn, but that also comes with age. My stubborn streak appeared at an early age.

As bad as my back hurts right now I damn sure have a stubborn streak today. I could go hunting for the SOB that tried to run me down and .............

what the hell, what is the worse that can happen, i get edited again??
......if i were a few years older when this happened i probably would have done some serious jail time. anyhow.....dad had 5 strokes when i was 15. lost his speech, use of his right arm and walked, very slowly, with a cane. we were in quick check and some d-bag made a comment along the lines of this. 6 hits later, the party that opened his mouth was laying on the floor, jaw broken in 2 places, busted nose and several teeth lighter. it must be nice to blessed with perfect health....enjoy it while it lasts......

Man I would've loved to see that! Sometimes all someone needs Is a good *** kick'n right?! :D

Man I would've loved to see that! Sometimes all someone needs Is a good *** kick'n right?! :D
when you are 16 and just coming into a life long battle with mental health issues it seemed like the thing to do at the time......

"Fatty" is not at all a appropriate way to describe over weight people. It's lard ***! lol

If you have never have made fun of a fat person you're either a liar or you're dead so you need to drop the "holy roller" attitude like you some angel. You might not have said it out loud but you thought it.

http://www.foodandnutrition.com/nutrition/obesity.htm

Listen my boss told me yesterday that the chances of a parent burying their child because of obesity and problems associated with obesity has sky rocketed.

I don't believe obese people should have a handicap parking space but because their condition has more than likely made them handicapped they are prime candidates. So you might as well get used to it and it's not getting any better. The percentage keeps rising every year.

yep nothing like an unprovoked bodily assault to straighten someone out.

and no, opening your big mouth is not provoking an assault.
guessing this is a swipe at me. know anything about the fight or flight response? better yet, know anything about the fight or flight response in some one that is bi-polar with psychotic tendencies? probably not.....maybe you should research it a bit before passing judgement.....just saying.....

-
Back