• 102_2524 (Small).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 409
  • 102_2533 (Small).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 398
  • 102_2535 (Small).jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 404
  • 102_2536 (Small).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 414
I like the rocker collars and hold downs, too pretty to cover up.

Iv'e seen those rocker hold downs before!!! :glasses7:

Attachments

• 062808_16021jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 368
What will the final displacement be 392?

Allen has to sonic the block but I would like to see a 408 out of it,That way we can use standard size pistons and not custom order ones,But if not yea it will be a 392,I have 2 blocks for him to sonic and see which way to proceed!!!! Joe--you get those from tr waters???? That's where mine came from--Steve

Allen has to sonic the block but I would like to see a 408 out of it,That way we can use standard size pistons and not custom order ones,But if not yea it will be a 392,I have 2 blocks for him to sonic and see which way to proceed!!!! Joe--you get those from tr waters???? That's where mine came from--Steve

Yup! Good stuff!!!!!

Motor is at the builders right now,When I go to visit if I remember I'll check for you--Steve

What HP level are you shooting for?

Are you going N/A or Supercharged?

That powder-coated intake looks pretty damn nice, I was thinking of painting mine hemi orange but now, I am thinking maybe something with a bit more bling.

Best of luck with the build, as always, we like car ****. The more pics the better.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Swifter, do you think you could take of a picture looking down into the oil pan while you have your engine apart if you get the chance? My aluminum pan has cracked and I was looking into getting the Milodon one, but I didn't know if my existing pickup would work. Would like to see what the baffles in the Milodon look like to see if I have any chance of using what I have or if I need to order a pickup at the same time.

-
Back