Knuckle-heads out there cold shootin' some hoop
A car pulls up, who can it be?
The fresh El Camino rollin Kilo G
He rolls down the window and he starts to say
It's all about makin' that G.T.A.

'cause the boyz in the hood are alwayz hard
Come talkin' that trash n we'll pull your card
Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, I ain't said **** ...

Bored as hell and I wanna get ill
So I go to a place where my homeboyz chill
The fellas out there try to make that dollar
I pulled up in the 6-4 impala
greeted with a 40 and I start drinkin'
And from the 8-ball my breath start stinkin'
I gotta get my girl to rock that body
Before I left I hit the Bacardi
Pulled to the house get her out of the pad
And the ***** said something to make me mad
She said somethin' that I couldn't believe
So I grabbed the stupid ***** by her nappy *** weave
Started talkin' ****, would'nt you know?
I reached back like a pimp and I slapped the ho'
And her father stood up and he started to shout
So I threw a right-cross and knocked his old *** out

Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit'

Punk *** trippin in the dead of night
homie scored a key he's gonna fly, punk *** fly.

Reminds me of...

Boyz-N-The-Hood

Woke up quick at about noon
Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon
I gotta get drunk before the day begins
Before my mother starts bitchin' about my friends
About to go and damn near went blind
Young niggaz on the pad throwin' up gang signs
I went in the house to get the clip
With my Mac10 on the side of my hip
I bailed outside and I pointed my weapon
Just as I thought, the fools kept steppin
I jumped in the fo' hit the juice on my ride
I got front and back side to side
Then I let the alpine play
I was pumpin' new **** by NWA
It was \"Gangster Gangster\" at the top of the list
Then I played my own ****, it went somethin' like this:

Cruisin' down the street in my 7-fo'
Jockin' the bitches, slappin' the ho's
I went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckle-heads out there cold shootin' some hoop
A car pulls up, who can it be?
The fresh El Camino rollin Kilo G
He rolls down the window and he starts to say
It's all about makin' that G.T.A.

Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit

Bored as hell and I wanna get ill
So I go to a place where my homeboyz chill
The fellas out there try to make that dollar
I pulled up in the 7-4 dart sport
greeted with a 40 and I start drinkin'
And from the 8-ball my breath start stinkin'
I gotta get my girl to rock that body
Before I left I hit the Bacardi
Pulled to the house get her out of the pad
And the ***** said something to make me mad
She said somethin' that I couldn't believe
So I grabbed the stupid ***** by her nappy *** weave
Started talkin' ****, would'nt you know?
I reached back like a pimp and I slapped the ho'
And her father stood up and he started to shout
So I threw a right-cross and knocked his old *** out

Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit'

Punk *** trippin in the dead of night
homie scored a key he's gonna fly, punk *** fly.

Had to fix the lyrics homes.

Hopping versus 3 wheels and side to side is not the same but that is beside the point.

I'm just defending a guy who is going against the norm, (basis of hotrodding) and catching flack for it. Everyone else here has been pleasant in their response but you have to throw your "subtle" "F It up" comments out there.

You seem more "buthurt" that his is not following your terribly insightful, "wild" ideas of polish, and rallye wheels, with your "F it up nice" crap. Then you want to hide behind no "offence"

Support the guy or not, it is your choice, but don't get "buthurt" if someone steps to his defense when you talk crap in his thread.

Spikekid999, GOOD LUCK with your project. I will not cloud your thread with any more negative stuff.

:-D

thanks man, i knew id get hated on, so i must be doin somethin right:-D

Despite the work and money you spend twords 'low-riding it', you will probably lose your tail...BAD if you ever want or HAVE to sell it. so plan on keeping it forever.

if you plan on keeping it forever thats great, if not....go another route

Still ugly as sin, sorry it is your car, but damn...that looks like a clean car to start, never in my wildest dreams would i do that to a clean duster. Buy a Nova!![/quote]

i dispise you just for sayin that:thefinge:

my dad even said "you know if you lowride it and put hydros n **** in it know ones gonna wanna buy it" i just said "good,that means ill have it that much longer"

yea but sometimes you can't keep all your toys. I don't have the nicest car in the world, insurance company seems to think its worth $25,000. Doubt I could sell it for that top of a dollar but if i needed to, I'd still be doing more than alright for being 21. Not saying don't do anything to the car you can't enjoy...i have certainly done that my fair share. But keep in mind i wont be gutting/tubbing/racing this car, wont put hydros in it and hopping it, wont cut the roof off of it to make it a convertable...there are things that just dramatically affect the potential resale of a car. That is one of 'em. Your Dad is just lookin out for you...

You're Dad isn't trying to crush your dreams, but he is being realistic about it like a Dad is supposed to...

i know. but its not like it could be brought back to a muscle car or anything. just have to patch a few holes and whatnot

Ok, so time for me to chime in. I think what your doing is a sin. Lowriders are for 64's and monte carlo's. But with that said, i comend you for being different. Your first photoshop, the one with the Sublime paint and gold rims, i actully like, and no im not drinking! Like said before, its your car, so do what you want. Guys here also hear the same thing, but in different ways, dont do a 318 do a 360 etc. Its not my thing for a old school muscle, and thats why im not doing it and never would. But its what your into, so cool i guess. Honestly, i would use a different car. I dont know you, but it looks like you got other lowriders to "F" up. Do you have a Real muscle car? Built for speed? if not, this would be a great car for this. Maybe worth giving a try? That way you would have the best of both worlds! Your lowriders for your kick back and cruisin, and the same with your A body, but you could actually out run someone if you needed to. lol
JMO

Ok, so time for me to chime in. I think what your doing is a sin. Lowriders are for 64's and monte carlo's. But with that said, i comend you for being different. Your first photoshop, the one with the Sublime paint and gold rims, i actully like, and no im not drinking! Like said before, its your car, so do what you want. Guys here also hear the same thing, but in different ways, dont do a 318 do a 360 etc. Its not my thing for a old school muscle, and thats why im not doing it and never would. But its what your into, so cool i guess. Honestly, i would use a different car. I dont know you, but it looks like you got other lowriders to "F" up. Do you have a Real muscle car? Built for speed? if not, this would be a great car for this. Maybe worth giving a try? That way you would have the best of both worlds! Your lowriders for your kick back and cruisin, and the same with your A body, but you could actually out run someone if you needed to. lol
JMO

thanks man. i know a lot of people are gonna hate me for it,mopar guys for makin a lowrider out of a mopar,and lowrider guys for makin a lowrider out of somethin from the chebby line. but hey,i dont like chebbies,and i like mopars,and lowriders,so why not combine the two?:-D like i said i got a 4bbl and 340 cam i could throw in this thing (i know it aint much),but with gas prices i think ill leave it stock and chrome it out. cuz i like to cruize my cars as much as i can,and the way gas is,with a built up gas hog motor that would be kinda hard ya know. i am goin to put duals on it with some bigass glasspacks so the pipes will rap like a motherfucker:-D

-
Back