Hey everyone, I recently just installed a new battery disconnect switch in my car and to conform to NHRA rules I also hooked my alternator charge wire to the disconnect switch. Ever since then the car has been getting too much voltage (about 16v) and is causing my fuel pump to scream like a demon monkey. If I disconnect my new charge wire that goes from my alternator to my disconnect switch and reconnect the old wire to the alternator the voltage goes back to its normal 14.5v and life is good. I had a spare voltage regulator and swapped that and I still have the issue. I also made sure the voltage regulator has a good ground. I feel like I may have bypassed a voltage regulator circuit? The field wires from the alternator are still going to the voltage regulator though so I'm not sure where I messed up but I'm certain it has to do with my wiring considering when I put it back to stock everything is fine. The wiring does "work" in the sense that when I disconnect my master disconnect my car does shut off even if the car was running. Here is the alternator I am using: Alternator - Dual Field-440 Source The photo is what I went off of for wiring in this thread: Pics on battery cutoff switch Thanks for all the advice and help.