Oxford plains dragstrip?

-

Kevin D.

Reaction score
Is Oxford plains open this year? I cannot seem to find any info on net. I am getting serious about moving to maine.Want to have a track to go to,Kevin.

Don't know, I just looked at their old website and it had a link to a new one that doesn't work.

I can remember watching drag racing there back in the late 60's early 70's when I was a wee one.

It all depends what part of the state you move to. New England Dragway is close. Oxford is 1/8 mile and New England is 1/4 mile.

There is always Winterport Dragway. Don't know where you are thinking of moving to, but that's a nice little track.

Really not sure yet maybe mid-coast or within 40 miles of Portland.Cannot wait to shovel snow LOL,Kevin.

You're asking about a drag strip in Maine, right?
Which weekend during the weeklong spring/summer/early fall season is it open?

Just kidding! Sorry, just had to say something since here in SoCal we can race all year long - if we can find a drag strip that's open!

Really not sure yet maybe mid-coast or within 40 miles of Portland.Cannot wait to shovel snow LOL,Kevin.

Stay away from Back Bay around Portland, lol. It stinks, bad, when the tide is out, or it used to anyway.

OC dart They have closed every strip down in Socal that I went to as a kid.Only one left Pomona.I lived at OCIR.Kevin.

-
Back