[PA] 1973 Dart Sport 340 project car (shell) lowered price alot!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpmalibu

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I have what's left of a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340. I have a clean NJ title along with the build sheet. What you get is basically the shell of the car with the doors, trunklid ,glass and patch panels. The car is pretty solid forits age. The floors are solid except the driver side floor pan with I have the replacement pan for it. The trunk needs the spare tire well which I have. the rest of the trunk floor is solid. The quarter panels have the rust cut out already . I have the patch panels for them too. All the patch panels are brank new. The Vinyl top is in excellent shape as well as the rest of the body is striaght. You can restore this or use it for a donar car to make a "clone" 340 car.

I do have a lot of the parts to make this car more complete for extra $$$$$. You will need a trailer with a winch or a flatebed to pick it up. There is no suspension, K-member, rear , interior ( dash will only have dash pad and HVAC vents) or front sheet metal included with it.

I have pics of it with the front sheet metal on to give you an idea of what kind of shape car is in but the fenders are not included like I said earlier ralley wheels are not included either.

Asking $800 B/O

$900 w/ k-member

Located in Hatboro,Pa

022-13.jpg

022-13.jpg

023-16.jpg

Car is stripped. $350 for shell. Basically for the title buildsheet and VIN tags. Must take shell out of my driveway.

$450 if you want the doors which also have the VIN#'s on them

this would be good for someone building a clone car!!

$200.00 with doors, $300.00 with fenders and front bumper, pm me if interested. Need jack stands under car for flat bed to pick up, will put dolly on leaf springs in back to prevent scrpping concrete.

the leaf springs are not in it anymore and I also cut out the trans tunnel for the floor brackets. I will post a current pic.

$250 for shell with doors. Comes wit title and build sheet. Basically good for VIN # and title. Getting
Junked on Friday

yes I agaree. The guy who bought it is going to put it back together. He has a 75 Duster so between the two he is going to make one car.

yea, i am sure those 340 numbers will winde up on another car. you must have forgot that by posting it to sell it just for the tag vin title and build sheet is so illegal!

and that is what what kills this hobby, not the strippers/flippers. here is one more fake one out there

is the fender tag still with the car ......i only ask bcoz i would to know what color this car was ........i like the color ....very soft on the eyes yet effective for its purpose:p

i also feel very bad seeing this car in this shape ......but like most good deals on FABO ....you have to be clear on the other side of country from me :dontknow:

what about the tail panel back there where the tail lights go.can you post a pic of it and how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back