PAC Northwest all Mopar Show

-

mrbill426

Reaction score
Sunday July 24th, Port Orchard, WA (Kitsap Peninsula)
Registration ($20) on day of show only

Mopar_Magic_2016 (Custom).jpg

I'm going to try to make this one, haven't had much luck getting to a car show yet this year tho. Anyone know if there's a swap associated? Doesn't have to be, that one's for the misses.

Boy if THAT wouldn't be a PITA to get to (Seattle is bad enough LOL)

Boy if THAT wouldn't be a PITA to get to (Seattle is bad enough LOL)
Yep yep yep, right now, according to Google directions, drive time without taking the ferry 10 hours 37 minutes. Now that's some traffic. I am going to make ferry reservations, drive time then 2 hours 20 min, only 76 miles. I can do that, EVERYTHING is at least 76 miles from Oak Harbor Ha Ha.

Hey guys! I was helping out with this show (I feel bad I moved to New York before I got to see it!). I don't believe there was going to be a swap meet this year (if that's changed, please correct me). But its going to be an awesome show that will be worth going to! And it helps out a great charity! Good luck All Around Mopars!

This show is right down the road from my house. Unfortunately I'm up in Sedro-Woolley for the weekend. There's been some great cars in years past. Please post some pictures.

Had a good time at this car show, a little something for almost everyone.

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0345.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0349 (1).JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0357.JPG

Your welcome Commando66! I hope you were able to do something with the magnum heads I gave you at a car show down south awhile back. Speaking of Magnum, here's a couple of bonus pictures from the All Around Mopars car show, they come with a question for anyone..... Stroker or Crate motor, I can't remember hearing of this displacement?
IMG_0339 (1).JPG
IMG_0340 (1).JPG

-
Back