package tray

-

hamesdart

Reaction score
well guys in my dart im no longer running a radio or anything so I ripped out my old package tray and padding that had some ghetto holes all over it and it came rite out but with the new one I just tucked in the padding flush with the rear firewall area and then laid the new package tray and slid it in as far as it would go... Seems to come out farther then I thought but only hangs over maby a half inch or so if that and padding is not smashed down so it sits up a little higher... everthing seems to fit and look great,got at year one.
Did I do everything rite?
Also put in sunvisor tips I got that were broken and headliner im gonna undertake soon too haha.

Yea, it sounds good. I had the same issue with my Dusters package tray. Not an exact fit, but a very good one. Up tray at the window had a little effort it slide in under the trim and took some open hand hitting to get it as far as I would say it could go. The over hang was about a 1/4 inch.

Once the rear seat was in, there wasn't a issue. They touched ever so gently but didn't cause a problem.

I noticed when I was putting mine in that the windo trim was a little old and hard and the tray did not want to go in there all that well.

-
Back