Page never fully loads?

-

gdizzle

Reaction score
Lately I am noticing that when I am on the main forums page, and also when I am in a forum, the page never fully loads. I mean it looks like it is loaded, but the little icon at the top Tab keeps spinning forever. Never stops. Like something on the page (maybe an add) is forcing the page to remain loading instead of being done? just FYI.

I could be an Add On in your browser, or an actual ad that doesn't load.

All Y'all ought to try a different browser and see if it still does it.
Might look into your Browser reset options also.
All of this can be looked up in your Browser help files.

"Sigh........"........Linux, Firefox, Adblocker plus

for me its when i am on any page. all the content seems to be up and i dont have any trouble moving around its just that the tab at the top where the blue mopar M should be its a blue never ending circular motion.

for me its when i am on any page. all the content seems to be up and i dont have any trouble moving around its just that the tab at the top where the blue mopar M should be its a blue never ending circular motion.

I assume your running windows - what version?

well that might be part of my problem because i dont even know what version im running lol
but i can rebuild a carb lol
ok its windows 10 my kid told me lol

Ok, well, there is something on your computer causing it most likely. Ive tried it in IE, Edge and Chrome and am not seeing the problem at all.

joeychgo , i can't seem to stay logged in , did not have this issue at first , just began a couple of weeks ago . get in around 11am log on , and though the day i must keep logging back on . just drops off . why ? hope it just a simple solution . i use google chrome .

joeychgo , i can't seem to stay logged in , did not have this issue at first , just began a couple of weeks ago . get in around 11am log on , and though the day i must keep logging back on . just drops off . why ? hope it just a simple solution . i use google chrome .

Start your own thread -- please don't hijack this one

Must be a Windows issue. No problems at all with Chrome on my iMac.

got 10 as well . but should be talking on the other thread or pm . just wanted to say thanks in public , thanks again joeychgo . i live in keyboard valley , (san jooos'e) with tech everywhere and i still don't have a cel or can talk e-wise . still a di'no sore , lol .

Update:
I am running Mac OS 10.11. I use Chrome, which is the browser showing the never-ending loading logo at the top of the tab. I tried Safari and it loads completely.

Update:
I am running Mac OS 10.11. I use Chrome, which is the browser showing the never-ending loading logo at the top of the tab. I tried Safari and it loads completely.

That tells me there is a chrome setting that's causing the problem.

Ok, well, there is something on your computer causing it most likely. Ive tried it in IE, Edge and Chrome and am not seeing the problem at all.

Joey, I get the same thing on this forum and mine as well. Constant spin on the tab for the forum. I'm running Chrome on Win 10.

-
Back