Painless 12 circuit harness

-
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience installing a Painless Universal 12 circuit harness in a '69 Dart? I have one and while the instructions mention some of the "special' things that have to be done when installing it in a Mopar, I don't want any unforseen problems showing up that weren't covered in the instructions. Replys from anyone having done this installation will be deeply appreciatied. The car in question is my '69 GTS 340 four speed. Thanks!

I can help you with any questions on this harness. If you want to email me I would be more than happy to help you with any questions you have. Email is [email protected] and if you would tell me the part number you have it will make things a little easier to help you work out the problems. The main thing that you will need to keep in mind is with the universal harnesses we only provide power to the wipers and the heater. You will want to keep the wiring for those systems and either reuse them or rebuild them and use with our harness.

i just installed the circuit race car kit # 50002, in a 68 valiant 383bb if you have any questions its all fresh in my mind just finished 2 days ago

Thanks for answering my question about the Painless Universal harness install. It's good to know someone has with a Mopar has completed it. I live in Ford and Chevy country so it's kind of difficult to find knowledgable Mopar folks to assist. Your Plymouth looks great!!! That's only the second Valiant I've seen with a BB. A friend here in Austin had one with a 440 and it could be scary at times. Oh, by the by, I saw your address in Canada. Just to let you know, I was born in St. John's,Newfoundland. My dad was in the Air Force and stationed there. I think I am the only Texas Newfie I know about. Been to The Rock a couple of times since then. What a cool place. Congrats again on the way your Valiant looks. Is that a Hemi Dart/Barrracuda hood scoop I see? If so, it looks right at home.

Thanks,
Roger

thanks for the compliments, the car has been in the family for over 20 years now, started out as 440 then to 400 and finally the 69 383 with 20,000 original miles engine, the hood scoop in a six pack scoop on a stock hood, and yes the car is pretty hairy at times . good luck on your project and feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

-
Back