Painless harness

-

chad72duster

Reaction score
OK if i go with the painless harness with mini fuse box will this get rid of my ballast resistor? I know i will still need a voltage regulator as long I keep the old style alternator which i intend to do but what will it effect.

what ignition are you running. If you have an MSD you dont need the ballast resistor.

I will be running the MSD with a crane HI6 Box and Coil,so that does away with the ballast resistor? I am starting new everything is new and I want to get the wirring straight it is a jerry rigged right now from the guy I bought the car from. I am doing away with the stock Instument panel and going with a CD ignition billet panel and Autometter platinum Gauges, I have a brand new Ignition switch from John the only thing i plan on keeping is the blinker switch other than i want it done right.

whic one the MSD and crane set up or the painless the painless runs about $345 for the mini fuse remote and the MSD and Crane set p was about $400.

You don't have to worry about the resistor with the new ignition. You should also get 2 green LEDs from painless for the turn signals in your dash panel.

all right craig i just dont want to keep messing with I juts want it finished. Mike it covers prety much everything and then some.

Hey Chad the guys in my Vegas house didn't move out, so I might be able to swing by your place next month. I was thinking about getting of the island for a few weeks.

just In time Craig, I took the duster back from the body shop what a botch job needless to say i will not be going back, if you come on you can help me set the engine and fire it up for its maiden voyage. When do you think you may come?

come on I will get the guest room all ready and you can use one of my trucks for a run around so dont rent a car, dont worry you will be taken car of.

I'll let you know for sure, I gotta make a stop in Vegas and LA before I come to Texas. I should have everything worked out by the end of the week.

I gotta stop in Vegas to go over a few business possibilities with my friend. He's taking a couple of his girls to LA for a day and wants me to go with him.

Alienduster I'll let you know if theres time in the schedule, if not we'll make it some other time. I'm just a passenger on that trip :)

do worry RABIUS I am moving back to your neck of the woods in Oct so maybe we can come up and see you. I am going back to south AL yall want yall can come down and go to the Gulf and sit on the beach.

we wont hold it against you Adam if you use it. It will just sound funny as hell with a New England Accent. Hell you come on down and go to the beach with us.

-
Back