Paint/Body work How to Thread thoughts

-
This is the reason why I wanted people on here to help.

I can find many different ways to skin a cat, but wanted the help from those on here.
When I was trying to build my engine I did the same thing and lots of good advice here.

When I was trying to build my engine I did the same thing and lots of good advice here.
The people here are who helped me learn what I know. Plus a lot of them have experience with a lot shittier of products and experience with the knew stuff.

I prefer their experience and knowledge

You gotta be resourceful if you are a DIYer like me. I always like it when I can find the info I need here at FABO. The more info here the better although we could never match up with what's out there. All I am saying is that I don't recommend limiting yourself to just FABO.

Problem with YT is there are alot of jackasses. More people showing and telling than teaching. It takes alot of work to make a decent educational video then when you do you have some jackwad with a Rustbucket/ POS car who will never do what you are doing telling you its all wrong. Not saying dont do it but youll get to the point of "do I want to add three hours to this filiming it or just get it done..." Good luck with your endeavor. :)

You gotta be resourceful if you are a DIYer like me. I always like it when I can find the info I need here at FABO. The more info here the better although we could never match up with what's out there. All I am saying is that I don't recommend limiting yourself to just FABO.
ah okay. I got ya now.

My ideal thought process was, have a post for a body panel replacement, rust repair etc and cover as much as possible so that there are stickies in the how to thread and then we know where to find the information

Brand new member here. Im a former auto painter with around 20 years shop experience. Heavy collision or rust repair was not my thing, just paint(factory, custom work and candies) and minor body work, surface rust etc. Threads like this are a great idea if they can keep on track, and always willing to help out if I can.

Brand new member here. Im a former auto painter with around 20 years shop experience. Heavy collision or rust repair was not my thing, just paint(factory, custom work and candies) and minor body work, surface rust etc. Threads like this are a great idea if they can keep on track, and always willing to help out if I can.
Nice to have you on here and welcome from North Dakota.

I had a sticky in the body/paint forum that detailed body and paint work as I do this for a living. When the site changed to the new style it didn't make the transition.

-
Back