{{{ paint code experts - please chime in }}}

-

rickstershemi

It's True....I'm Nutz
Reaction score
OK, snapped a couple of crappy cell phone pics of the 64 valiant interior color.....can anyone please tell me what paint code this would be...???????

74f14ca4.jpg

a8d10c37.jpg

Mucho Thanks in Advance 8)

Rickster

By looking at the 64 PPG Automotive Finish chart, I'd have to say it's Medium Blue Poly ---- DD-1.

The scan of the Ditzler chart makes the Medium Blue Poly look darker then it really is. It looks to me like the same color as the 64 on the other thread.

On page 2 of the chart it lists the interior color for the I/P face as Lucerne Blue Poly with the Ditzler code being 12656. That's the same Ditzler code as themedium Blue Polt exterior color.

The scan of the Ditzler chart makes the Medium Blue Poly look darker then it really is. It looks to me like the same color as the 64 on the other thread.

On page 2 of the chart it lists the interior color for the I/P face as Lucerne Blue Poly with the Ditzler code being 12656. That's the same Ditzler code as themedium Blue Polt exterior color.

I finally did track down the interior color code and you are correct it is: Lucerne Blue Poly...!!!!!!

I have also finally nailed down the choice of new coatings for interior and exterior will be: Ice Blue Metallic in a base/clear 8)

Thanks for all the help FABO...!!!!!!!

Rickster

-
Back