Paint color decision

-

JeffisOld

Old, Ugly and generally Disagreeable!
Reaction score
I have been abusing all 7 of my poor little brain cells trying to make a decision that lasted more than a week but this Barracuda from last years Rod Run might have done it for me.

I normally would've been at this show but the cash spent at Ohio and Carlisle took precedence.

Does anyone remember this car? I don't want all the air brush work but the roof logo might be sorta cool!

I like it, Mean and Green. Mopars look good dressed in green.

lol, mopar logo on the roof is pretty gay. I believe we all get it, its a mopar. Now,the confederate flag on the general lee, now that's bag ***!!! I guess some people don't have proper creativity.

lol, mopar logo on the roof is pretty gay. I believe we all get it, its a mopar. Now,the confederate flag on the general lee, now that's bag ***!!! I guess some people don't have proper creativity.
SHOW ONLY CAR! THE BLOCK PROBABLY WOLDN`T MAKE 10 FULL 1/4 MILE PASSAES W/ O SPLITTING BETWEEN THE MAINS AND CAM !!

I guess nobody else cares for the Grey over Green huh.

That's OK, I'll just take my spray gun (that I have not bought yet) and go home!

Guess, I''ll go back to my Sublime with a black engine compartment. Green motor though.

Maybe,

Maybe not...

Do other people go through this?

The mechanical, body- motor- xmsn - suspension were easy decisions.

Color choice is one of the hardest choices in a build! At least it was for me! Personally I like the grey and green.

Cley

I guess nobody else cares for the Grey over Green huh.

That's OK, I'll just take my spray gun (that I have not bought yet) and go home!

Guess, I''ll go back to my Sublime with a black engine compartment. Green motor though.

Maybe,

Maybe not...

Do other people go through this?

The mechanical, body- motor- xmsn - suspension were easy decisions.
I for one, like the charcoal/green. I think the logo on the roof is a bit much but definitely like the color combo.

And yes, I go through the same indecisiveness as you do when it comes to paint. I’ve decided to paint my car 10+ difference colors already and I’m nowhere close to doing body work on it.

Thank you, where's Russelville?

I lived in North Middletown for about 7 years. I miss Kentucky in some ways.

Go UK!
download.png

Thank you, where's Russelville?

I lived in North Middletown for about 7 years. I miss Kentucky in some ways.

Go UK! View attachment 1715149533
Russellville is in south central Ky. About 30 minutes west of Bowling Green. I actually live in Lewisburg, Ky now which is about 20 minutes north of Russellville.

You can take the man out of Ky but you can’t take Ky out of the man! Go Big Blue!!

-
Back