• Other

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegan B

Reaction score
Ive been on the fence about a color on it keep original Garnet red or go with a diffrent color I'm open to suggestions.

i don;t understand why people need someone else to make their decisions for them. are you building this for yourself? or everybody else. grade school is where peer pressure starts but after high school who cares.....

The main thing is think about a year ahead of your choice kegon

Let's turbo it , here is a cool build

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E1V2uKjV-E&feature=related"]Randy's Dodge Rampage Turbo '82 restoration - YouTube[/ame]

If it was mine:glasses7: Rally Red with satin black would be for me kegon :coffee2:
I only thought about it for about 2 minutes :D
What would your vote be :cheers:.

Check these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=vyJe8Y9mxDQ&feature=endscreen
Kegon (Kanji: 華厳 Hiragana: けごん) is the name of the Japanese transmission of the Huayan school of Chinese Buddhism. Huayan studies were founded ... what does that mean memike lol.. Some up and close personal pics of the rampage would be nice. are you painting it before or after you put the 360/727 in it ? paint the thing whatever color you like.

kegan everyone is right paint it the color you want.

Keg. you can keep it red and do a double thing, like the bottom be orange in the brochure. And you can make it one bad azz street machine as so!

I actually do love that color it pretty close to my stock color.

Ive been on the fence about a color on it keep original Garnet red or go with a diffrent color I'm open to suggestions.

I recommend you paint your fence white. Nothing like a white picket fence....

As for the Rampage, whatever color(s) you can dream of.

i don;t understand why people need someone else to make their decisions for them. are you building this for yourself? or everybody else. grade school is where peer pressure starts but after high school who cares.....

Hey jerk, (rapidtransitric)
I don't understand why members here can't treat other members with respect.

He IS still in school! He's a young gun, give him a freaking break already!!
He's only in the 8th or 9th grade.
Take your foot out of your mouth and start treating people with more respect!:finga:
You need a time out for being an unthinking jerk!

Don't let the disrespectful member bother you Kegan!
I like Red and you can start a poll anytime you like.:cheers:
Your friend John:D

Thread killed !!!! No more posts
that inferno red is a beautiful color. if it were me , i would stick with a color close to the original, unless, you are going to tear the whole thing down and paint it. something about opening the doors or hood and seeing a different color just looks tacky. i had a 1984 charger 2.2 /5 speed that was a really cool little car that doesnt take a lot of paint to cover it. you have a great little cartruck to practice your painting skills on.

go to google search dodge rampage click the images link on the left.... you will see tons

blue looks very nice on them too

Make a General Lee Rampage.

Make a General Lee Rampage.

X2

Saw a smart car painted like that on another site!
LOL:D

I think the rampage would look good like the General!:cheers:
Saw 2of em in need of restore on CL yesterday.

You're a good dude Kegan!
I got yer back,
John.:coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back