Painting my 67 dart

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
i have a gallon of 'sour apple green metallic' paint that i was originally thinking of painting the 74 charger with. summit racing had alot of their paints on sale. and this is the one that we had at one point decided to go with. we are now having 2nd thoughts on this. the reason we bought the paint is because of how cheap it was..

anyone have a picture or an opinion of houw this color 'sour apple green metallic' would look on my 67 dart 2door non post?

thanks!

also, any recommendations for a cheap/good quality brand of paint?
ideas ofr paint schemes? i really love the look of the the mopar green with black hood. but no idea what i'll do yet..

i have a gallon of 'sour apple green metallic' paint that i was originally thinking of painting the 74 charger with. summit racing had alot of their paints on sale. and this is the one that we had at one point decided to go with. we are now having 2nd thoughts on this. the reason we bought the paint is because of how cheap it was..

anyone have a picture or an opinion of houw this color 'sour apple green metallic' would look on my 67 dart 2door non post?

thanks!

also, any recommendations for a cheap/good quality brand of paint?
ideas ofr paint schemes? i really love the look of the the mopar green with black hood. but no idea what i'll do yet..

There are paint charts available for classic Chrysler colors-You may find something at a local body shop which specializes in hot rods/classic cars or a automotive paint store. I believe NAPA has old paint charts.

Dave

There are paint charts available for classic Chrysler colors-You may find something at a local body shop which specializes in hot rods/classic cars or a automotive paint store. I believe NAPA has old paint charts.

Dave

yes, i know this. i was just wondering about a cheap alternative. thanks though.

it would be great if this apple green metallic paint would go good on my dart. but i don't think it'd look too nice on here

-
Back