Paintshop101

-

MuscleRodShop

Reaction score
Hey Folks, Jeff here at Paintshop101, also known as MuscleRodShop. For us the paintshop101 name has been a title for the resto side of the shop, while MuscleRodShop has been used for the Wilder builds i.e. Viper bee, Mutant bee, Dark Runner, and others. As these builds are becoming more popular we will likely phase out Paintshop101, and concentrate on building MuscleRods! Keep your computers logged onto the site, as we have game changing designs for new, and wild builds! We are pleased to be a part of this Forum, and look forward to being able to serve you as best we can!

When we first opened the business, we did offer training on the basic how-to's of body work. But as we have evolved, we have shifted our focus. MuscleRodShop is dedicated to turning out wild and Dark builds, so to speak. Big mods, with aggressive attitude.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal, Jeff. Glad you're here!
I'll definitely keep an eye on your website to watch current and future builds.

You do great work. I love the Winchester Grey charger, I painted my duster that color over the weekend. You dont see to many that color

Welcome Jeff. I look forward to seeing more of ur designs for us. I hope you decide to do some wild custom hood molds for us Abodies to really set our cars apart for the others.

Jason

Hey Folks, Jeff here at Paintshop101, also known as MuscleRodShop. For us the paintshop101 name has been a title for the resto side of the shop, while MuscleRodShop has been used for the Wilder builds i.e. Viper bee, Mutant bee, Dark Runner, and others. As these builds are becoming more popular we will likely phase out Paintshop101, and concentrate on building MuscleRods! Keep your computers logged onto the site, as we have game changing designs for new, and wild builds! We are pleased to be a part of this Forum, and look forward to being able to serve you as best we can!

Welcome..............

IMG_0184.jpg

-
Back