Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
175   0   0
Contact seller
Got 2 genuine A Body 8 & 3/4 housings, SBP axles, brake backing plates and drums that a friend and I disassembled this afternoon for a someone inquiring about a Sure Grip center section with 3.23 gears. One did have a 3.23 S.G and that is a pending sale; the other was an open carrier with 3.23s which my friend took for helping me on the disassembly. I have some issues with my legs and back so I was grateful for the assistance. $350 for each - includes the housing, SBP axles, brake backing plates and drums. I can check and see if the drums are turnable if needed. If you'd rather have LBP backing plates and drums in lieu of the SBP backing plates and drums, I can do that as well (no LBP axles though). If you pay the shipping, I have no problem in shipping - probably by FedEx - from 22657.

Forgot to take pictures of the axles, backing plates and drums but can do so if needed. Not sure if it makes a difference but the e brake cables on the sort of black housing were 1 short and one long and appeared to be OK. The cables on the rusty housing were 2 short and would need to be replaced.

Attachments

• rear end 007.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 550
  • rear end 009.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 544
  • rear end 008.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 553
Thanks for asking - per the ad about 1/3 of the way down - $350 for each one plus shipping

The sort of black 8.75 is sold - thanks Martin! Still got the the other one.

65 Dartman
Thanks for going the extra mile getting this item ready to ship.
TXDart

2nd 8.75 sold to another member who is local to me - thanks again Pat! It was great meeting and BSing with you this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back