Pancreatic cancer

-
A sad end to a hard situation. Thanks for the updates. Hopefully Taylor now gets on the road to recovery. She has been though hell.

I hope you understand stand what I mean, when I say, im glad that is over

Did you figure out how to get the cremation going?
Called the Hospice nurse, who called the Mortuary that is handling the cremation. The Hospice nurse told her that it would be an hour or two before they picked him up.

A sad end to a hard situation. Thanks for the updates. Hopefully Taylor now gets on the road to recovery. She has been though hell.
She has indeed been thru hell.
I would truly appreciate you folks keeping Taylor in your prayers. She has a rough road ahead of her.
She is insistent that she is going to stay out here. While our winters are relatively light in regards to snow we do get some. She has a heart problem, has a pace maker. Needs a walker to get around. Ernie is going to have a talk with Liz, Taylors niece from Utah that is here until Sunday. We really think that Taylor needs to just sell everything and move into an assisted living facility. Their house as a manufactured home that was built in 1991 or so. And it is starting to show its age.
Prior to Jims health turning Taylor used to talk with Ernie about what she was going to do with the place if she outlived Jim. If I understand things right now that Jim has passed she will be receiving who evers SS is higher...which was Jims. While I never discussed $$ with Jim he was a logger prior to becoming a OTR trucker. He has been retired for close to 20 years so I can't imagination his SS being all that high. Jim did have a life insurance policy....sadly Taylor is not the beneficiary.

In a way I feel bad for not visiting Jim prior to his health turning. But at the same time he was a very toxic man. He had no problem with getting in Taylors face in front of people. Ernie saw it several times first hand. Liz, her niece, was here last Christmas with her husband and there 6 kids. They drove up from Salt Lake City, which is a good 11 hour drive. They got here at 9p.m. and were gone the following day by 7a.m., Doug, Lizs wife, could not handle the way Taylor was being treated. Every time I start to feel bad about not visiting with Jim I remind myself of the day he called my loving wife Ernestina a, pardon my language, a "Spic"....and that puts the brakes on those feelings.

Thanks for listening guys...and thanks for your thoughts. Please do keep Taylor in your thoughts and prayers.

-
Back