Parking Brake Help Needed and Appreciated!

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

72 Duster 340, 727, 8.75, Rear Drum brakes.

Getting close to finishing the new braking system (Wilwood Front Disc Conversion, new MC, New Lines etc.) And I can not wait to get the car out of the garage for a test drive. Been waaaay to long! ;(

Problem is, the car did not have the Parking Brake components when I purchased it. I sourced the pull handle from a FABO member awhile back, but need to find/buy pretty much everything else. I'm trying to find a diagram for 72 Dusters that shows the respective components, i.e. cables, brackets, adjusters etc and how they are connected. I did some searches here and on the WEB but have not been able to come up with the details I'm looking for.

Anyone have any links, pdf's or pictures of the 72 setup?

Thanks as always!
Pat

Hey Folks,

72 Duster 340, 727, 8.75, Rear Drum brakes.

Getting close to finishing the new braking system (Wilwood Front Disc Conversion, new MC, New Lines etc.) And I can not wait to get the car out of the garage for a test drive. Been waaaay to long! ;(

Problem is, the car did not have the Parking Brake components when I purchased it. I sourced the pull handle from a FABO member awhile back, but need to find/buy pretty much everything else. I'm trying to find a diagram for 72 Dusters that shows the respective components, i.e. cables, brackets, adjusters etc and how they are connected. I did some searches here and on the WEB but have not been able to come up with the details I'm looking for.

Anyone have any links, pdf's or pictures of the 72 setup?

Thanks as always!
Pat
There is a discussion going on here. Diagram for a Dart. Should be very similar for a Duster. Parking brake cables

-
Back